February is Heart Health Month
Posted by Denoyer Geppert on
With heart disease being the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States, it’s also one of the most preventable diseases. February marks Heart Health Month and it’s a reminder for us all to make heart-healthy choices.
In honor of Heart Health Month, we have a selection of heart models marked down until Feb. 14. Read below to learn some fascinating heart facts and find out which of our heart products are on sale.
- An adult heart pumps more than a gallon of blood per minute. [Cleveland Clinic]
- An octopus has three hearts while jellyfish have no hearts at all. [NOAA]
- Yoga can slow down your heart rate, which can help lower your blood pressure. [American Health Association]
- 1 in 3 U.S. adults is currently living with a type of heart disease. [HCA Healthcare]
- Heart disease has been found in 3,000-year-old mummies. [Cleveland Clinic]
What's On Sale
The Heart of America Student Version
This simplified reproduction of the heart serves as an introductory study asset. The 39 number-coded features are explained in the included 7-page study guide.
Recreate the key functions of the human heart with this working model designed for hand-on learning. This collaborative project works best for teams of 3 to 4 students.
Have your students study all the details of the heart in this chart on sale for $15.
Find out what other products are on sale.
Like Denoyer-Geppert on Facebook.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Company News