S61F Premier Academic Series Skeleton, female pelvis, unpainted, hanging mount
Premier Academic Series Skeleton, plain life size adult skeleton with female pelvis and stand. Each bone has been carefully molded from a superior quality natural bone skeleton.
Our Academic Series skeletons are characterized by a rigidly-articulated vertebral column which exhibits normal spinal curvatures and intervertebral discs and incorporate all standard Premier features:
- 100% non-breakable plastic bones repli-cast from those of a select male specimen.
- Stainless-steel fittings.
- Detachable four-part skull.
- Individual extractable/reinsertable teeth — complete with roots — each tooth in its own socket.
- Detachable spring-articulated mandible.
- Hinged mandibular flap which opens to expose roots of teeth in their sockets.
- Detachable calvaria for access to the neuro-cranium.
- Detachable arms and legs.
S62F Female pelvis, sacral mount mobile stand
S62 Male pelvis, sacral mount mobile stand
S61 Male pelvis, hanging mobile stand
We Also Recommend