Premier Academic Series Skeleton with Hand-Painted and Labeled Muscle Attachments
All bones of the right half of the skeleton have been enhanced with hand-painted muscle origins (red), and insertions
Additional colors differentiate the components of the erector spinae muscle complex from other muscles of the neck and back regions — ileocostalis: origins (orange), insertions (yellow) — longissimus: origins (dark green), insertions (light green).
Bones and osteological features of anatomical and clinical significance are number-coded on the left half of the skeleton. A key to identify all coded features is provided.
Characterized by a rigidly-articulated vertebral column which exhibits normal spinal curvatures and intervertebral discs, our Academic Series skeletons incorporate all standard Premier features:
- 100% non-breakable plastic bones repli-cast from those of a select male specimen.
- Stainless-steel fittings.
- Detachable four-part skull.
- Individual extractable/reinsertable teeth — complete with roots — each tooth in its own socket.
- Detachable spring-articulated mandible.
- Hinged mandibular flap which opens to expose roots of teeth in their sockets.
- Detachable calvaria for access to the neuro-cranium.
- Detachable arms and legs.
Suspension mount on a swivel-caster stand.
We Also Recommend