0135-00 Nose and Olfactory Organ Set
A95 Two unbreakable plastic models on one hardwood base depict the nose and nasal passages enlarged to four times their normal size. A wonderful supplement to dissection because it depicts structures inaccessible in most dissections.
The model on the right depicts:
- Nasal septum
- Septal arteries and veins
- Inner group of olfactory nerve filaments
- Nasopalatine nerve
- Soft and hard palate
- Uvula and the cranial floor
The model on the left depicts:
- Left nostril
- Olfactory nerve bulb and filaments
- Spheno-palatine ganglion
- Communicating sinuses
- Arteries and veins
- Pharyngeal orifice of the Eustachian tube
- Nasal conchae
- Turbinate bone and nasolacrimal canal
32 numbered features are identified in the accompanying key.
Overall dimensions: 18x4x14 inches (48x10x 36cm).
We Also Recommend