S62F Premier Academic Series Skeleton, female, unpainted, sacral mount
Premier Academic Series Skeleton, plain life size adult skeleton with stand. Each bone has been carefully molded from a superior quality natural bone skeleton.
Our Academic Series skeletons are characterized by a rigidly-articulated vertebral column which exhibits normal spinal curvatures and intervertebral discs and incorporate all standard Premier features:
- 100% non-breakable plastic bones repli-cast from those of a select male specimen.
- Stainless-steel fittings.
- Detachable four-part skull.
- Individual extractable/reinsertable teeth — complete with roots — each tooth in its own socket.
- Detachable spring-articulated mandible.
- Hinged mandibular flap which opens to expose roots of teeth in their sockets.
- Detachable calvaria for access to the neuro-cranium.
- Detachable arms and legs.
We Also Recommend