0207-13 All-In-One Super Skeleton, sacral mount stand
Versatile All-in-One Skeleton packs a host of features into a single attractively-priced package.
Full-featured and understandably popular, All-in-One Skeletons combine the attributes of painted-muscle skeletons, ligamented skeletons, and flexible-spine skeletons all-in-one specimen.Features include:
- Three-part skull with spring-articulated mandible and detachable calvaria.
- Hand-painted muscle attachments on the left half origins red, insertions blue.
- Resilient simulated joint ligaments articulate the right shoulder, elbow, hip and knee.
- Number-coded bones and anatomically-significant structures of the right half.
- Flexibly-articulated spinal column capable of natural bending and twisting postures.
- Lumbar disc prolapse.
- Simulated spinal cord and paired spinal nerves.
- Cervical vertebral arteries.
- Multilingual identification key to coded structures.
- Dust cover.
- Five-spoked swivel caster stand.
We Also Recommend