0143-00 Digestive System Model
0143-00 Life-size Five-part Digestive System
This vinyl-plastic model replicates the entire alimentary tract from mouth to anus, including:
- Detachable lower jaw half, complete with teeth, muscles of mastication and salivary glands
- Dissected pancreas exposing the pancreatic and common bile ducts
- Duodenum sectioned open to reveal the hepato-pancreatic ampulla and the entrance of the accessory pancreatic duct
- Dissection of the terminal portion of the ileum and cecum showing the ileo-cecal valve and the orifice of the vermiform appendix
- Section through the rectum, anal canal and anus to reveal the anal columns and anal sphincter
The liver and 2-part stomach also detach to ease in observation. Features are number coded for identification in the accompanying key, and the model is mounted on a hardwood base.
Overall dimensions: 36x11x6 inches (91x28x15 cm).
We Also Recommend
T25 Life-Size Muscular Anatomy Set Featuring the Male and Female Multi-Torso with Arm and Leg Musculature