S81L Quadra Flexible Skeleton, Ultraflex ligaments, Painted and labeled muscles, Hanging mount with mobile stand
S81L Quadra Flexible Ligamented Skeleton, includes Ultraflex ligaments at four joint points - shoulder, elbow, hip, knee on right side, Painted with muscle origins and insertions and labeled by hand on one side, and numbered bones on the right, hanging mount with mobile stand
The Premier line of skeleton include : Academic Series, Kinesiology Series and UltraFlex Series. Options for all three differ slightly but include these standard features:
- 100% non-breakable plastic bones repli-cast from those of a select male specimen.
- Stainless-steel fittings.
- Individual extractable/reinsertable teeth — complete with roots — each tooth in its own socket.
- Detachable spring-articulated mandible.
- Hinged mandibular flap which opens to expose roots of teeth in their sockets.
- Detachable calvaria for access to the neuro-cranium.
- Detachable arms and legs (Ultraflex right side only).
- Stand, hanging.
- S81L is painted with muscle origins and insertions and labeled Includes key card
We Also Recommend
0219-4/1 Budget Disarticulated Half Skeleton, hand and foot loosely articulated on nylon
SB19-1set Representative Vertebrae, Set of Five - Natural Tone with CHART