0207-13A All-In-One Super Skeleton, Sacral Mount
0207-13 All-In-One Super Skeleton, Sacral Mount
All-in-One Skeletons combine the attributes of painted-muscle skeletons, ligamented skeletons, and flexible-spine skeletons into one specimen.Versatile All-in-One Skeleton packs a host of features into a single attractively-priced package. Each include:
- Three-part skull with spring-articulated mandible and detachable calvaria.
- Hand-painted muscle attachments on the left half origins red, insertions blue.
- Resilient simulated joint ligaments articulate the right shoulder, elbow, hip and knee.
- Number-coded bones and anatomically-significant structures of the right half.
- Flexibly-articulated spinal column capable of natural bending and twisting postures.
- Lumbar disc prolapse.
- Simulated spinal cord and paired spinal nerves.
- Cervical vertebral arteries.
- Multilingual identification key to coded structures.
- Dust cover.
- Five-spoke heavy metal mobile stand
This item is also available with our streamlined 5 spoke stand which is lighter in weight and easier to transport if you are taking the skeleton to alternate locations - view item # 0207-13
Also available hanging on mobile stand item 0207-13/1
We Also Recommend
S58L Premier Academic Kinesiology Skeleton, Painted and labeled, sacral mount on mobile stand
S58PN Premier Academic Kinesiology Skeleton, Painted and numbered, sacral mount on mobile stand